VISIT BLACK HAWK – SUMMER CONTEST OVERVIEW
The Black Hawk Business Improvement District (BID), doing business as Visit Black Hawk, will manage and fulfill the 2018 Summer Contest Promotion from 12:00:01 AM MDT on May 15, 2018 unitl it ends at 11:59:59 PM MDT on June 14, 2018. The contest prizes include one “night out” and one “date night.” To be eligible to win a prize, users must complete the entry form at VistiBlackHawk.org. Must be 21 or older to be eligible to win. The two prize winners will be selected at random.
Black Hawk BID, Ameristar Casino, Gilpin Casino, Golden Gate Casino, Golden Gulch Casino, Isle Casino Hotel Black Hawk, Lady Luck Casino, Lodge Casino, Mardi Gras Casino, Monarch Casino, Saratoga Casino, Sasquatch Casino, Wild Card Casino, Z Casino, and Cohn Marketing Group
June 14, 2018 at 11:59:59 PM MDT.
SWEEPSTAKES RULES AND REGULATIONS
- You do not need to provide consideration to anyone to enter.
- No purchase necessary.
- Prize packages include:
1. One night accommodations for two at The Lodge Casino (valued at $250), a $125 dining certificate at Farraddays, a $100 gaming certificate at Saratoga Casino Black Hawk, $100 gaming certificate at Z Casino. Total Value=$575
2. One night accommodations for two at the Isle Casino Hotel Black Hawk (valued at $250), a $100 dining certificate at Saratoga Casino Black Hawk, a $250 gaming certificate at Monarch Casino Black Hawk, $20 in free play for new customers at The Wild Card Saloon and Sasquatch Casino. Total Value=$620
- To enter, complete and submit the form on the contest entry page.
- Guests who are government employees or the spouse of a government employee as defined by Colorado Amendment 41 are not eligible to receive any free entries associated with this promotion. It is solely the guest’s responsibility to disclose such employment so as not to be in violation of this law.
- Entrants agree to be bound by these Rules and Regulations.
- The contest is run by the Black Hawk BID, who is solely responsible for conducting the contest and for awarding the prize.
- The Black Hawk BID shares the information collected from the Sweepstakes entries with our Sweepstakes partner(s) and other Black Hawk BID advertisers. By entering your email address on the Sweepstakes entry form, you consent to receive promotional emails from the Black Hawk BID and our Sweepstakes partner(s).
- Entries will only be accepted during the Sweepstakes period: May 1, 2018 – June 20, 2018 at 11:59 PM. The Black Hawk BID and our Sweepstakes partner(s) (which means any business, individual, or organization mentioned or otherwise referenced on the contest entry page) are not responsible for late, lost, damaged, or misdirected entries, or any technical malfunctions of the telephone network and/or transmission line, computer on-line system, computer equipment, hardware, software, or any combination thereof, or any entries that are late (including delayed data transmissions), tampered with, garbled, incomplete, misdirected, lost, mutilated, delayed, corrupted, mechanically duplicated, illegible, or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules and Regulations. Entrants also agree that the Black Hawk BID and our Sweepstakes partner(s) are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage to an entrant’s or third person’s computer related to or resulting from the Sweepstakes and its prizes. The Black Hawk BID and our Sweepstakes partner(s) are not liable for damage to a user’s computer system in any way due to an entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or downloading any information in connection with the Sweepstakes, including without limitation any server failure, lost, delayed, or corrupted data, or other malfunction. The Black Hawk BID and our Sweepstakes partner(s) reserve the right to modify or cancel the Sweepstakes in the event that it becomes technically corrupted.
- Entrants agree that the Black Hawk BID and our Sweepstakes partner(s) shall not be liable for losses or injuries of any kind resulting from acceptance/possession and/or use/misuse of prize(s) or participation in the Sweepstakes. Winners and travel companions must sign a release form. The form releases all of the participating companies and Sweepstakes partners from liability arising from the prize.
- The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
- The winner must provide documented permission to use his or her likeness in a photograph or video in any and all of its publications, including website entries, digital advertising, signage, and print advertising, without payment or compensation, and understands that these materials will become property of the Black Hawk BID and our Sweepstakes partner(s) and will not be returned.
- Entrants must be US residents at least 21 years of age.
- Employees of the Black Hawk BID, our Sweepstakes partner(s), participating companies, and their ad agencies (and members of the immediate families of each) may not enter.
- LIMIT OF ONE ENTRY PER PERSON AND PER EMAIL ACCOUNT. If there is a dispute about who the email address belongs to, it will be deemed submitted by the email account holder. If multiple entries are received, only the first entry will be considered and subsequent entries will be disqualified.
- The winner will be selected in a random drawing to be held after the contest has closed. Winner will be notified by email. If the winner does not respond to the email within 48 hours, they will forfeit the prize, and a new winner will be selected. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- Sweepstakes winner must redeem prizes in full on or before August 19, 2018 and agree to be filmed on camera while redeeming gaming and dining prizes.
- Federal, state, and local taxes are the responsibilities of the winner. Prize awarded based on availability. All expenses not specifically part of the prize according to the contest entry page, including transportation, are the responsibility of the winner. Winner must accept any restrictions, availability, and travel blackout dates that may apply before taking receipt of the prize. It is the winner’s responsibility to verify blackout dates and availability before traveling. Winner must meet eligibility requirements for airline travel and vehicle rental if applicable. Void where restricted by law; federal, state, and local laws apply. No substitution for prize. Prize is not transferable, and is not redeemable for cash. Decision of judges is final.
- For winner’s name, send the contest name and a self-addressed stamped envelope to Lynnette Hailey, Black Hawk BID, P.O. Box 663, Black Hawk, CO 80422.
Home and email addresses will be used by the Black Hawk BID and our Sweepstakes partner(s) for communicating with Sweepstakes participants. Home and email addresses will not be sold to third parties. There is no fee for participating in the Sweepstakes.