VISIT BLACK HAWK – SUMMER SOCIAL GIVEAWAY OVERVIEW
The Black Hawk Business Improvement District (BID), doing business as Visit Black Hawk, will manage and fulfill the 2019 Summer Social Giveaway Promotion from 12:00:01 AM MDT on August 2nd, 2019 until it ends at 11:59:59 AM MDT on August 4th, 2019. The contest prize is entry for a team of 4 at Arrowhead Golf Course Tournament on 8/13. To be eligible to win a prize, users must be following Visit Black Hawk on Facebook or Instagram and tag a friend in the post. Must be 21 or older to be eligible to win. The prize winner will be selected at random.
Ameristar Casino, Black Hawk BID, Gilpin Casino, Isle Casino, Lady Luck Casino, Lodge Casino, Mardi Gras and Golden Gates Casino, Monarch Casino, Saratoga Casino, Sasquatch Casino, Wild Card Casino, Z-Casino, and Cohn Marketing Group
August 4th, 2019 at 11:59:59 AM MDT.
SWEEPSTAKES RULES AND REGULATIONS
- You do not need to provide consideration to anyone to enter.
- No purchase necessary.
- Prize packages include:
– Entry for team of 4 at Arrowhead Golf Course Tournament
- To enter, follow us Visit Black Hawk on Facebook or Instagram and tag a friend in the post.
- Guests who are government employees or the spouse of a government employee as defined by Colorado Amendment 41 are not eligible to receive any free entries associated with this promotion. It is solely the guest’s responsibility to disclose such employment so as not to be in violation of this law.
- Entrants agree to be bound by these Rules and Regulations.
- The contest is run by the Black Hawk BID, who is solely responsible for conducting the contest and for awarding the prize.
- The Black Hawk BID shares the information collected from the Sweepstakes entries with our Sweepstakes partner(s) and other Black Hawk BID advertisers. By entering your email address on the Sweepstakes entry form, you consent to receive promotional emails from the Black Hawk BID and our Sweepstakes partner(s).
- Entries will only be accepted during the Sweepstakes period: Aug 2nd, 2019 at 12:00:01 AM until Aug 4th 11:59:59 AM. The Black Hawk BID and our Sweepstakes partner(s) (which means any business, individual, or organization mentioned or otherwise referenced on the contest entry page) are not responsible for late, lost, damaged, or misdirected entries, or any technical malfunctions of the telephone network and/or transmission line, computer on-line system, computer equipment, hardware, software, or any combination thereof, or any entries that are late (including delayed data transmissions), tampered with, garbled, incomplete, misdirected, lost, mutilated, delayed, corrupted, mechanically duplicated, illegible, or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules and Regulations. Entrants also agree that the Black Hawk BID and our Sweepstakes partner(s) are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage to an entrant’s or third person’s computer related to or resulting from the Sweepstakes and its prizes. The Black Hawk BID and our Sweepstakes partner(s) are not liable for damage to a user’s computer system in any way due to an entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or downloading any information in connection with the Sweepstakes, including without limitation any server failure, lost, delayed, or corrupted data, or other malfunction. The Black Hawk BID and our Sweepstakes partner(s) reserve the right to modify or cancel the Sweepstakes in the event that it becomes technically corrupted.
- Entrants agree that the Black Hawk BID and our Sweepstakes partner(s) shall not be liable for losses or injuries of any kind resulting from acceptance/possession and/or use/misuse of prize(s) or participation in the Sweepstakes. Winners and travel companions must sign a release form. The form releases all of the participating companies and Sweepstakes partners from liability arising from the prize.
- The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
- The winner must provide documented permission to use his or her likeness in a photograph or video in any and all of its publications, including website entries, digital advertising, signage, and print advertising, without payment or compensation, and understands that these materials will become property of the Black Hawk BID and our Sweepstakes partner(s) and will not be returned.
- Entrants must be US residents at least 21 years of age.
- Employees of the Black Hawk BID, our Sweepstakes partner(s), participating companies, and their ad agencies (and members of the immediate families of each) may not enter.
- LIMIT OF ONE ENTRY PER PERSON. If there is a dispute about who the email address belongs to, it will be deemed submitted by the email account holder. If multiple entries are received, only the first entry will be considered and subsequent entries will be disqualified.
- The winner will be selected in a random drawing to be held August 6th after the contest has closed. Winner will be notified by Facebook or Instagram. If the winner does not respond to the message within 48 hours, they will forfeit the prize, and a new winner will be selected. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- Sweepstakes winner must redeem prizes in full on August 13th, 2019 and agree to be filmed on camera while redeeming golf round prize.
- Federal, state, and local taxes are the responsibility of the winner. Prize awarded based on availability. All expenses not specifically part of the prize according to the contest entry page, including transportation, are the responsibility of the winner. Winner must accept any restrictions, availability, and travel blackout dates that may apply before taking receipt of the prize. It is the winner’s responsibility to verify blackout dates and availability before traveling. Winner must meet eligibility requirements for airline travel and vehicle rental if applicable. Void where restricted by law; federal, state, and local laws apply. No substitution for prize. Prize is not transferable, and is not redeemable for cash. Decision of judges is final.
- For the winner’s name, send the contest name and a self-addressed stamped envelope to Lynnette Hailey, Black Hawk BID, P.O. Box 663, Black Hawk, CO 80422.
Email addresses will be used by the Black Hawk BID and our Sweepstakes partner(s) for communicating with Sweepstakes participants. Email addresses will not be sold to third parties. There is no fee for participating in the Sweepstakes.