As one of the top casino gaming destinations in Colorado, Black Hawk is working with the Gilpin County Board of Public Health (GCBPH) to provide guidance to support the health and safety of our guests.
Casinos are currently operating under the following guidelines:
- Machine gaming and table games are available for guests to enjoy. Blackjack and poker tables can have no more than three players at each table, roulette no more than four and craps no more than six.
- Dining, entertainment and lodging have been addressed under Protect Your Neighbor and Vast Great Outdoors. For property-specific operating procedure detail, please visit the casino websites.
- In order to achieve 6 ft social distancing, the limit pursuant to this variance is 50% of the posted occupancy code. Under The Protect Your Neighbor stage, casinos may operate at 50% capacity with activities not to exceed 500 people in a given location.
- Employees and contracted workers shall be monitored daily for symptoms, and symptomatic employees shall be excluded from the workplace and isolated until they are fever-free for 72 hours, other symptoms have improved, and at least 10 days have passed since they became symptomatic.
- Provide accommodations for employees at higher risk of severe illness from COVID-19 who remain encouraged to follow the Stay at Home requirements.
- Require signage on doors telling guests that are experiencing COVID-like symptoms not to enter, and recommend that the sign posted at the door is the CDC sign.
- Bus systems used to transport patrons must be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected in between rides and at the end of the day.
For full public health guidance and resources, click here.
Updated September 11, 2020