If you’re looking for the perfect place to stay, play, and relax in one of Colorado’s most well-known casino gaming cities, Horseshoe Black Hawk Casino Hotel could be the perfect option for you. This world-class destination is one of over 50 resorts owned and operated by Caesars Entertainment. You’re sure to enjoy unparalleled service and exhilarating experiences when you choose this beautiful, four-floor casino hotel as your home base while in Black Hawk, CO. Contact Horseshoe Black Hawk Casino Hotel to plan your trip today!
Newly Updated Rooms & Suites
Located just 40 minutes west of Denver, Horseshoe Black Hawk offers the mountain getaway you’ve been craving. Discover newly updated rooms and suites with all the features and amenities you want, such as comfortable pillow-top mattresses, free in-room Wi-Fi, valet and self-parking options, business center access, and much more.
After a fun-filled day in Black Hawk, escape to your junior, luxury, or deluxe suite to unwind. No matter what accommodation you choose, you can expect comfort and style in a spacious, modern room. Expect one King or two Queen-size beds, depending on your selection. All suites are appointed with a separate sitting area, while rooms are a bit more compact. Guests requiring accessible parking and rooms will find them at Horseshoe. This accommodation is also a pet-friendly, non-smoking hotel.
Ready to go all in? The legendary Horseshoe Casino experience offers the best odds, highest limits, and biggest jackpots in Black Hawk! The 42,400-square-foot casino offers unparalleled gaming options and unmatched payouts.
Where will you place your bet? Perhaps you’ll be drawn to one of the 27 tables for Blackjack, Roulette, Craps, or Baccarat. If poker is your game of choice, you’ll find just what you’re looking for in our WSOP poker room. You might also want to try your luck at one of over 900 slot machines spread across the casino floor.
No matter how you choose to play, rest assured that Horseshoe doesn’t disappoint! Yet if you find yourself wanting a change of scenery, head over to the Lady Luck Casino via a climate-controlled skywalk. Or board a complimentary shuttle—which runs every 20 to 30 minutes, seven days a week—to see more of the sights around Black Hawk and neighboring Central City.
Restaurants that Pass the Taste Test
Whether you’re craving an indulgent dining experience or want a quick, casual bite between poker games, you’ll find something to satisfy your hunger at Horseshoe Black Hawk. The dining options available to hotel guests and casino visitors include:
- Roxy’s Restaurant and Bar – Enjoy exceptional service, fine dining, and the most succulent cuts of steak and chops, seafood, and soufflés at Roxy’s. The elegant yet laidback atmosphere makes for an unforgettable dining experience. Begin with an appetizer and classic cocktail, and see where the night takes you!
- Dash Cafe – Order specialty pizzas, signature burgers, fresh-made sandwiches, or all-day breakfast at this casual American eatery. With fast service and a convenient location adjacent to the casino, you can dash in for a quick bite and get right back on the floor. Stick to an old classic or try something new with each visit.
- Farmer’s Pick Cafe – Ready for a hearty yet elegant breakfast, lunch, or dinner? Satisfy your cravings all day long at Farmer’s Pick Cafe. Be sure to stop by on the weekend for an all-you-can-eat buffet.
- Starbucks – You can’t go wrong with a pastry, cookie, hot sandwich, or signature beverage from America’s coffee shop. Order your go-to favorite or try a limited-time seasonal offering to shake things up.
Nightlife at Horseshoe Black Hawk
Whether you prefer sipping on a cocktail at a trendy lounge or enjoying a beer at a casual casino bar, you’re guaranteed to have a good time when the sun goes down. Here are the best ways to enjoy nightlife at Horseshoe:
- Lone Wolf Bar – Located right on the casino floor, Lone Wolf makes every night special. Bartenders serve up refreshing beer, spirits, and cocktails at the bar. They can also deliver drinks straight to you if you’ve settled in at a slot machine or poker table. Keep an eye out for ongoing promotions to save on your drink of choice, and remember, live bands and DJs take to the main stage on Friday and Saturday nights for even more entertaining fun.
- Roxy’s Bar & Lounge – Explore an extensive collection of globally sourced Cognacs and Scotches. Order specialty cocktails and signature mules. Or sip on internationally acclaimed Ferrari-Carano wines—all at Roxy’s Bar & Lounge.
Book Your Stay in Black Hawk, CO
From rest and relaxation to high-stakes poker and gourmet dining, you’ll find what you’re looking for at Horseshoe Black Hawk Casino Hotel. Book your stay today!