Prepare for the ultimate getaway at Monarch Casino Resort Spa in Black Hawk, one of Colorado’s most well-known casino gaming cities. Every feature is bound to surpass your expectations, from the luxurious guest rooms to the rooftop pool and spa to the numerous onsite restaurants. And don’t forget the exciting table games, slot machines, and sports betting in the casino! All this and much more awaits when you stay at Monarch Casino Resort Spa. Plan your trip today!
Impeccably Appointed Guest Rooms
Monarch’s convenient location at the east end of Main Street means the imposing structure is one of the first things you see as you pull in from Black Hawk Boulevard. Park in the expansive parking garage, check in at the sprawling front desk, and gain access to the exclusive guest elevators.
You’ll experience the sublime beauty of the Rocky Mountains from one of 516 rooms and suites stretching 23 floors high. Every corner of Monarch conveys luxury, from the vaulted ceilings and spacious floor plans to the specialty bath products and luxury furnishings.
Enjoy a generous sitting area and every creature comfort your heart desires, whether you stay in the Queen or King Monarch Premier, two-Queen Monarch Grand, two-Queen Monarch Luxury, or King Monarch Spa Suite with an in-room spa tub for two. Many rooms offer stunning mountain views from a vantage point you can’t get anywhere else in Black Hawk. Once you stay here, no other hotel will do.
Black Hawk’s Premier Gaming Destination
Experience heart-pounding gaming action on Monarch’s newly expanded casino floor, featuring over 1,000 of the hottest slot machines, 42 table games, a poker room for players of all levels, the most exciting Keno game in Colorado, and state-of-the-art sports betting. The casino regularly adds new slots and table games to keep things interesting. Plus, more high-stakes games and amenities for high-rollers are offered at Monarch than at any other Black Hawk casino. Spend a night gaming here—you won’t be disappointed!
At Monarch, your taste buds come first. Seek out a unique culinary adventure at one of five delicious and satisfying dining options:
- Monarch Chophouse – Welcome to fine dining done the Monarch way. Diners select from a chef-driven menu featuring the finest steaks, seafood, and craft cocktails. Four-star luxury is immediately apparent in the elegant atmosphere and continues with the unsurpassed service and attention to detail every guest enjoys. Stop by for a last-minute dining upgrade or reserve an exclusive dining experience for 25 to 50 guests. You’ll find Monarch Chophouse on the third floor near the guest elevators.
- Twenty-Four 7 – There’s something for everyone at Black Hawk’s only 24-hour restaurant. Nibble on classy appetizers, savor inspired American standards, or indulge in delicious Asian fare 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Look for Twenty-Four 7 on the second floor across from Monarch Rewards.
- The Buffet – Light up your senses with exquisite flavors and global cuisine at Black Hawk’s best buffet. An expansive garden salad bar, including housemade soup, is offered daily. Dinner highlights include lobster tail, shrimp, crab legs, prime rib, and made-to-order Vietnamese pho. Getting hungry? Head to the third floor and keep your eye out for the Buffet.
- Bistro Mariposa – For a fresh fusion of Latin, Mexican, and Southwestern flavors, look no further than Bistro Mariposa. This delightful twist on classic flavors pairs perfectly with high-end tequilas and Colorado craft brews for a menu unlike any other in Black Hawk. To give your taste buds a unique culinary tour, find Bistro Mariposa on the third floor by Sportsbook.
- Java etc. – Grab a quick bite and perk up at Java etc., featuring Starbucks, Teavana, and a variety of sandwiches, pastries, gelato, and snacks. Check on the second floor next to Twenty-Four 7.
World-Class Scenic Spa
Gaming is hard work. Take a break at Spa Monarch, your refuge from everyday worries. Located on the 23rd floor, Spa Monarch has re-envisioned the resort experience with a laconium lounge, aqua spa, and herbal steam rooms. Swim in the indoor infinity pool or run on the treadmill with floor-to-ceiling views of the surrounding mountains.
Then, when the weather’s nice, step out onto the seasonal sundeck. There, you might soak in the jetted spa or relax by the fire pits. Spa Monarch is an adult-only amenity, so you can fully relax in uninterrupted peace and quiet.
Book Your Stay in Black Hawk, CO
If you want the complete Black Hawk experience, nothing compares to staying at Monarch Casino Resort Spa. This hotel has everything you need, whether your goal is to dine indulgently, win big, or revitalize your spirit. Book your stay today!